• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

General info (1 Viewer)

singann

RedCents
I have been looking through the threads and picked up some new info and seen some old. I have noticed that about 90% of everything has to do with MQ2. Are there any "good" tips on things you can do outside of MQ2? Im not saying there arent any good tips but lets face it if you have a level 70 toon with tracking and the ability to heal then farming plat isnt even a problem. The moving no drop items bug is VERY heavily monitered on some servers but if done right it is a great bug and one people are really looking for when they come to underground sites like this. To be quite honest I almost feel pressured to use MQ2 if I want to get any useful info and to me that isnt a good option so I was wondering if a new thread could possibly be made to make it easier to find cheats and bugs outside of MQ2?

You're right, we do need some more non MQ2 stuff. I think the reason we get so much is that a lot of people need help setting it up.

However, what kind of stuff were you looking for? General exploits or plat making strategies?

More just general for people to have an easy time finding the info. Making plat isnt even an issue at level 70 like I mentioned in my earlier post. My opinion if you are level 65+ and you arent farming OOW your just nuts. Random augment drops at 6K+ the mobs drop decent coin and good sellables and if your lucky Discordant Scoriae at 100K a pop not to mention the other gem splitting drops like Slugworms and Dust of Discord. I think just a list of some general exploits, bugs, or other "hidden" things in one area would be a very great help. To be honest I have never used any cheats but I like to stay up to date on everything. That is why I mentioned that MQ2 wasnt an option for me. Anyway thank you for your fast responce and I am hopeful to see how the list turns out. :)

General info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back