• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - General guidance for returning boxer (1 Viewer)

RedCents
340¢
Hey there! Long time MQ2er (mainly on TLPs) that hasn't played in 3+ years got the itch and came back. Started a group on FV and made it up to 45ish and was hoping to get some general guidance on levelling paths, gearing paths, strategic level ranges to sub/autogrant/grind AA, etc.

Did a few searches and read several posts but most were several years old. Any insight would be appreciated!!!

Hello Heisenberg.

This post helped me a great deal; coupled with eqresource, raidloot, and alla, your gear info should be covered. There are many great posts on here about ToV/CoV/ToL/NoS leveling/grinding strats as well...partisan, merc, paragons etc.

Hello Heisenberg.

This post helped me a great deal; coupled with eqresource, raidloot, and alla, your gear info should be covered. There are many great posts on here about ToV/CoV/ToL/NoS leveling/grinding strats as well...partisan, merc, paragons etc.
Very cool thank you! This helps address exp camps and gear pretty simply!!! Any guidance for good stopping points for AA grinds/autogrants?

Autogrant works until 110 iirc. Then I took the advice of many here and stopped to max AAs at 115, then every level after until 120. The transitions in mob strength went smoothly for me thanks to the sound advice from the good people on here; keeping your tank's gear/augs current coupled with AA's worked wonders for me.

mq2grind is great for AA grinding whilst out of sight of the general population. I used it in Restless Assault at 115 and Shei at 120, and highly recommend checking it out.

Autogrant works until 110 iirc. Then I took the advice of many here and stopped to max AAs at 115, then every level after until 120. The transitions in mob strength went smoothly for me thanks to the sound advice from the good people on here; keeping your tank's gear/augs current coupled with AA's worked wonders for me.

mq2grind is great for AA grinding whilst out of sight of the general population. I used it in Restless Assault at 115 and Shei at 120, and highly recommend checking it out.
100% agree minus one small part grind is fantastic use it for most things but for big aa grinds like this weekend double xp I find the Lua Shie camp gives me more bank for my buck with lesson's burning other than that spot on.

100% agree minus one small part grind is fantastic use it for most things but for big aa grinds like this weekend double xp I find the Lua Shie camp gives me more bank for my buck with lesson's burning other than that spot on.
I was using Shei and moved over to Mean Streets with Grind, you've intrigued me on the Lua. What is it doing differently?

instead of fliping it after the 34 locs if has a decent camp location is farms it for 3 hours and you can set the mode you want stationary camp hunter tank ETC but for me its less time in an out.

Question - General guidance for returning boxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back