• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

General EQ questions. (Returning player) (1 Viewer)

Wingedvillain

RedCents
84¢
Hey Guys,

Couple of general questions I cant figure out and thanks in advance!

1. How can I add a second row of action/hotkey bars to my interface? I noticed when starting a brand new character there are 2 rows of hot keys in the default UI, however, on my Vet account my UI was saved with only 1 row.

2. What key combination is used for quick selling of items to a merchant? (Shift + click, etc)

3. Details on Multiboxing and running MQ2 (ie Can I run 6 accounts from one instance of MQ2 running in the systray etc? Loading plugins/macs from each account.)

1. Right click your existing hotbar and select open new bar. You can have 10 now I think.
2. Shift+sell button will sell a stack, ctrl+sell button will sell just one
3. You can run any number from one instance of mq2 in systray. How many exactly is determined by your pc specs. I would suggest using WinEQ2 as well, but it's not required.

quick macro i wrote. Will sell any item you click on. If it's a stack it will sell the entire stack

Rich (BB code):
#turbo 40
#Event sell "#*#I'll give you#*#"

sub main
:LL
/doevents
/doevents
/goto :LL
/return

sub Event_sell
/shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_Sell_Button leftmouseup
/return

quick macro i wrote. Will sell any item you click on. If it's a stack it will sell the entire stack

Rich (BB code):
#turbo 40
#Event sell "#*#I'll give you#*#"

sub main
:LL
/doevents
/doevents
/goto :LL
/return

sub Event_sell
/shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_Sell_Button leftmouseup
/return

Thank you very much for the macro as well! This will come in very handy for me.

Redcents to you sir!

General EQ questions. (Returning player)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back