• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Gear (1 Viewer)

Since this is a post titled gear, I thought I'd add this:

I've been doing some low level(15-35) quests and have gotten some things that I don't need to put into our guild bank once we get one. This isn't great stuff, just stuff that people who don't have any starting gear will find helpful.

One is a 12/24(+1 bane dmg to gnolls) hammer, other is a 5hp/5mana 1mana regen aug(still trying to finish this quest). But, I'll be putting stuff I get that isn't total crap into our guild bank so new people will have something to start with instead of being totally naked.

I'm also going to be collecting the quest pieces for the low level quest armor in crescent that yields almost a full suit of armor for each class.

I got some lower stuff from quests too, if people are coming to the server with nothing. Just rewards and stuff, but I can link what I got if people want to see. Or once I get trader crap set up.

Gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back