• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Gank question (1 Viewer)

Thanggorodrim

RedCents
can u target and gank a specific loot drop from a ..well a named i gues..or is it just random..have been ganking and getting 1.5 epic loots for all classes...and other small stuff at the minute..
If u can pass on any info , I would appreciate it..

Thang

using mapfilter...most all ground spawns show up white...

gettin oak in kaladim mainly...

Sometimes it seems that u r only able to gank once in a particular zone sometime... like the groundspawn has nothing...shrug

mainly get 1.5 epic notrde stuff though at min..lol all bar for my warr..shrug

Thang

Type "/items" without the quotes.
Will give you a list of all the groundspawns in the zone, will not show what the exacty item is, it will merely show what graphics the groundspawn has.

Now, when you've decided which of these "graphics" you wish to pick up (search for my sgank.mac and you'll see examples besides the ones Armysoldier have given), you just "/itemtarget" that name.
F.ex. as Army wrote, in Kaladim you type:
/itemtarget *Red Mushroom0
/gank
Now you've picked up one of the Kaladim Constitutional shrooms.
/itemtarget *Blue Mushroom0
/gank
Now you've picked up the other of the Kaladim Constitutional shrooms.

Going to Elddar Forrest you could "/itemtarget 2H Staff" and you'd target bowstaffs that are on the ground. Follow it by a "/gank" and you'll have it on your cursor.

Gank question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back