• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - game time mismatch (1 Viewer)

Gibevad

RedCents
356¢
I assume this has to do with the patch and i have never experienced patch day other than the xpac roll out so i am getting an error that says mq2 expects eq time and date to be x and it is y and do i need to patch one or the other...the short version is mq2 isnt working and i didnt know if its normal for patch day or is it me or my computer thats the problem

I assume this has to do with the patch and i have never experienced patch day other than the xpac roll out so i am getting an error that says mq2 expects eq time and date to be x and it is y and do i need to patch one or the other...the short version is mq2 isnt working and i didnt know if its normal for patch day or is it me or my computer thats the problem
yes.

on patch days you need to patch eq and mq2 (VV)

at the top of the forums there is a banner that says the Very Vanilla MQ2 will be released around 8pm EST.

1611185011998.png

that just means your current version of mq2 is for the previous live patch, a new version will be out soon for use, till then everyone is waiting, but then servers are back down so...

Question - game time mismatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back