• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Game Hacking Utility (1 Viewer)

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
Here's the fabled GHU from the front page with a .hak and offsets from the offset thread here converted to .hak format. Extract them both in the same place and double click the .hak with everquest running. You may have to run ghu.exe and then close it if you've never used it before. To activate them, right click and select "Activate".

[size=+2]This is the same thing as MQ2DoCrack untill the new source is released for those that can't figure it out.

Everybody thank Czarman for updating the offsets to 3-15[/size]

Last edited:
yeah, can't get this to work. load it and a little window repeatedly pops up that says Unable to open game process. What's wrong lol?

[size=+2]EDIT: Do what czarman said.[/size]

bror and anyone else with this problem, try this opening it through a command prompt like this:

Rich (BB code):
at 18:00 /interactive "C:\Program Files\Ghu.exe"
Change 18:00 to the time (Milatary time) on your system clock plus two minutes, and replace the location with where you extracted it.

If it was 6:40 and you extracted it to C:\, you would type
Rich (BB code):
at 18:41 /interactive "C:\Ghu.exe"

Once it opens go to file > Open Hack File and select ghu.hak

Bordon, I think I'm offended.

No it's not an alternative to MQ2.

Can also get Perma-edit and enable GHU each time also, works flawlessly once it has been given permissions.

Utility that changes offsets in memory. You need what the current offset is, and what you wanna change it to. Thats all Docrack really does its just specialized for eq. GHU is generic for games with client-side values

No problems here. Download the PermEdit, run that while ghu is running, and give ghu permissions. Then select your game in ghu and your golden. Wont matter too much anymore for now though. New source is out from the devs.

Well the new MQ2 source is out, so I guess we won't need this for long. But thanks for the great work Cade.

Worked great for me for 2 mins, then crashed to server select. I'd only activated noaccel. I'm not running Wineq.

I dunno why but I cant get this thing to work, I try to run permedit and it gives me alist a >dll's it cant find I hit the .hak file and it tellsme it cant opne game and locks in that position I have to quit with the Task manager

Game Hacking Utility

Users who are viewing this thread

Back