• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Gallant Focus of Fortitude/Heroism (1 Viewer)

RedCents
753¢
What is the best way to get these drops? I've farmed missions enough to almost max out type 5's and get my entire group their evolve necks. However, I've only seen 1 of each fortitude and heroism items drop. Where are the better spots for chances of these? Appears mission chests are super stingy about them.

What is the best way to get these drops? I've farmed missions enough to almost max out type 5's and get my entire group their evolve necks. However, I've only seen 1 of each fortitude and heroism items drop. Where are the better spots for chances of these? Appears mission chests are super stingy about them.
I got a boatload of these, all from farming named.
I wasn't able to complete the missions though...I wish we could trade :)

SHJ has put together a good table of which named/missions provide which Gallant items.

Only Hero's Forged mission drops those, and any named in column 3.

Question - Gallant Focus of Fortitude/Heroism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back