• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Gain 100+ AA's per week (1 Viewer)

kawak

RedCents
-----Gain 100+ AA's per week while only being at the computer one hour per day (certain classes).-----

I see the most interesting topic on Redguides Homepage and pay for it today :)

however.the data base is petty big,Anyone know where this info is?

yeah that kinda suckered me in too... paid for site and still waiting for the uberness :P but i'm sure it'll be around sometime. I think those uber exploits most people don't post until right before it's about to be nerfed which really sucks so..... who knows...

Bard and Necro AFK macros still fit this description. IN the past AFK MM macros worked, a few weeks ago there was an exploit posted that got people thousands of AAs in one day. Information varies, what is currently working is always being rebroke. All I suppose is you look down everything little by little, things will catch your eye, then you can bookmark em. Some things are posted here wat better than AAs. Ways to solo exploit quests for some sweet gear, ways to automate alot of your monotonous keypressing, tradeskilling made afkable, tons of stuff.

I still make 50+ aas a week. I could make more but would take away from my huge raid schedule. The key to constant non breakable aas is have a 3+ box crew and find a nice hole in the wall somewhere to afk kill.

I make about 40 to 50 k a week too off the trash and sellable loot. And im not even trying hard. I know if i "Pushed" the crew and tried to camp certain mobs i could double or even triple it.

The stuff is in here you just got to know how to "look" for it. And when something comes along abuse it lol.

Last edited:
TeachersPet said:
In 1 week I went from 196 AA's and 6k HP unbuffed to 811 AA's and 10.6k HP unbuffed.

*cough*

Thats cause your the man TP.... oh ya do you PL .... lmao ... Like TP said you just have to do it and make it happen and it does not hurt to have more then one EQ account....

I have 4 accounts and best I can do is 8AA's per day at 70.. Yes I suck but I also cannot program so I think the days of 100AA's a day for a noob are over (. I search and search but this is best I have come up with but it still beats life before MQ so this is not a complaint just reality for me. I have found lots of help and macros here and would have quit long ago without it. Well worth the money.

Gain 100+ AA's per week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back