• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - G15 Macro's (1 Viewer)

Dutch_SK

RedCents
1,703¢
Greetings,

I am new to these forums and have a question regarding G15 macro's.

Hopefully someone here has some experience with this, because I can't find anything on the internet using google (might be my newb search skills :D).

Two years ago I met someone online who gave me specific details on how to run EQ with G15 macro's, but I havent played in ages and lost my settings.

Anyone here got some experience with that and willing to help me out?

If so, please leave a message here and I will contact you.

Thanks in advance.

i seen that macro on mmobugs had all the settings and what not on there. not sure if that is what you are looking for but worth a check out at least :)

If there's demand we'll make some G15/19 stuff, but I don't see any point in using G15 to macro EverQuest. That's what Macroquest2 & KISSassist are for.

If there's demand we'll make some G15/19 stuff, but I don't see any point in using G15 to macro EverQuest. That's what Macroquest2 & KISSassist are for.

The plugin has the map on your LCD and mobs on it etc. It's a nice feature. A plugin they will not share. In fact they wont share anything. I asked for chatfilter and was told no.

Those plugins were written by brainiac for mmobugs. they are highly integrated with their loader and compile. I have talked to brainiac before about getting them for Redguides but he said it was to much effort to make them stand alone.

what are you looking for?

Playing :eq1 on a G15 with attended looping macro's seems to be legit, according to some (personally I think its one big grey area).

Anyways, somehow I feel more safe using a G15 then using botware.

Was wondering if anyone here has any experience setting up multibox macro's that can loop on a G15?

Currently I multibox as followed:

- Bard (/melody)
- Ranger (assist, autoattack)

Obviously, with these two I need no help, as they are easy to maintain (even for a noob like me).

- Mage (pet tanking, dmg spells, manaregain clicky, aa's)
- Beastlord (pet attack, slow, paragon of spirits + focussed paragon of spirits, hobble of spirits, cast Brutal Ferocity on ranger)

I am testing myself a bit with multibinding and trying to add as many AA and clickies to my rotation as possible (clickies giving a lot of trouble btw), but here I need some help from people who know what they are doing :D

In nearly a decade of being involved with this site, I've never heard of anyone being banned for macroing with mq2. Unless they were afk or using active hacks.

Your call though, if you find g15 macros let us know. They could come in very handy for p99.

I have a g510 and here is the thing you can macro several things however you can only use the keyboard for one toon really so on weeks I don't have mq I sometimes use it but mainly I just program it for target nearest enemy and pet attack or pet que, this does work well and believe it or not the only time I have ever had a gm come up on me was when I was at the keys and using this .

how do you make your g15 macros hit the "enter" button when you are finished? I would like to set it up where I can type something such as /follow but when I do that all it does is type /follow in my chat bar and I have to hit enter.

I use G15 for a lot of stuff, only downfall is if you have a very comprehensive macro it's only doing that one specific thing on the computer and you cannot do anything else.

Question - G15 Macro's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back