• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny Funny!! (1 Viewer)

JimCunningham

RedCents
ok i have never posted a pic befor so i hope that this works.... its a convo between a group of would be pirates and a GM.... it has to be one of the funniest things relating to WoW i have seen.... i can only imagin how much the GM was crackin up reading the text....

PS... try to read aloud in a piratie vioce makes it alot funnier.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/jimcunningham/GMlove2.png

*just save it to your comp then open it to be able to see it better and read it.

Last edited:
ok becasue photo bucket has a size limit on the pic... orginal is 997kb i need to cut it into multiple pics unless someone has a better way... i will mess with it to see if i can get it to go.

LOL i saw it i have the 2002/2003 sony vaio i sent it to my documents and zoomed in on it and read the hole thing lmfao that is hilarious

you know the only gay thing about that...i got banned for saying things like this to a GM

Erol-Tob -- your little gremlin is cute but its a good way to get us professionals that read this at work... banned from the internet. Fortunatley the supervisor that saw it is also a gamer.... had another sup walked by and seen it.... i'd have been screwed.

lol dood that was hilarious omg i wanna try that now but i dun wanna get banned but damn that was nice

Funny Funny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back