• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

full mana or hp? (1 Viewer)

ncthavoc

RedCents
anyone know of a crack that could possible allow you to obtain full mana or heath. I was wondering, since you can pop a jester and he has the ability to give those, if we could come up with a crack for it.

ncthavoc said:
anyone know of a crack that could possible allow you to obtain full mana or heath. I was wondering, since you can pop a jester and he has the ability to give those, if we could come up with a crack for it.
I have a crack, but it's a bit complex.

First, you have to zone to pok.

Then, type /ex after you have MQ2 loaded - it's the shorthand for /exp anded docrack offsets, which allows you to use more complex offsets.

Sometimes, your version of mq will get buggy and it will crash you. If this happens, just ask in ooc for help about an important mq2 offset. People are usually pretty friendly about it.

If you don't get a response, try /shout and all capital letters. It restresses your important problem.

guys, this is a board for no flames etc, he asked a question, a simple no would have sufficed.

to the OP, no i dont believe there is, but even if there was, the people that had it would keep it quiet due to its nature :)

On an earlier thread they posted all that speedstep exploiting garbage etc. Pretty much everything accelerates in game to maybe 5x normal speed at times. Its not really good for anything, except...you can tell everything thats serverside (nearly) and a lot of whats client side. HP and mana are definitely serverside..Since I was medding to full to test it....I hit FM, I casted a spell ...IE Minor Heal, and it reset my mana to 40m. I'm sure you could make it *look* like you're FM or Full health, but soon as the server needs to update the value on your client, it'll be reset to whatever its supposed to be..

sometimes when MQ is buggy your mana / hp / ednurance bar goes nuts , sometimes you have thousands of HP etc

But no way to trick server side into making it think your FM again

Its like asking can i fly in real life !

Spunge16 said:
sometimes when MQ is buggy your mana / hp / ednurance bar goes nuts , sometimes you have thousands of HP etc

But no way to trick server side into making it think your FM again

Its like asking can i fly in real life !

Normally this means your running Docrack Nosnare on - has had issues for a while and causes the disply only to be nuts .... try getting a 3K hit with the 100K hps and see what happenes when ya have 2K hp's in actuality .... One dead toon....

This is not me posting these things under my name, someone used my account to ask a question. That being said, is there no shortage of flamers and jerks on this forum. A question is a question. I pay my money just like everyone else. Just because I actually have a life, and a woman, and don't have 10 hours a day to write code doesn't make my questions any less important than anyone elses. In short, if you can't be constructive, don't respond.

Geez

ncthavoc said:
This is not me posting these things under my name, someone used my account to ask a question. That being said, is there no shortage of flamers and jerks on this forum. A question is a question. I pay my money just like everyone else. Just because I actually have a life, and a woman, and don't have 10 hours a day to write code doesn't make my questions any less important than anyone elses. In short, if you can't be constructive, don't respond.

Geez

Well...I'm sure when I say this I speak for a lot of people. Most of us dont spend 10 hours a day writing code...unless that might be some of our occupations and we're getting paid for it. Whole point of MQ2 is to give you more of a life, so we're also set there. And most everyone who answered this post isn't paying anything for redguides :)

Well, I suppose that if you needed it that badly and wanted to fool around with your computer time settings (without messing up your buffs), you could just zone into the guild hall and crank up the system time...presto, full hp and mana in a matter of seconds. If you did that in any other zone, though, you'd run through a ton of food, water, and buff timers.

full mana or hp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back