• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Free Webspace For All Redguide Members! (1 Viewer)

kerbango

RedCents
Im not going to give my company name out so this is no advert but if you obtain your own url, i will give you space on my hosting servers for your clan or guild. It doesnt matter what game it is.

Here is a list of the features in my hosting packages, you will be getting the same as regualr paying customers but free for life to you (as long as you have your own url)

Fantastico control panel
CGI support
PHP
PEARL
MySQL Unlimited POP 3 emails
Unlimited forwarders
600meg of HD space to start, i can give more.
90gig of bandwidth
Auto install of scripts from contorl panel
example of scripts are : phpbb2, postnuke, agora shopping carts .... so many more.

Rules are simple: I will give you 1 Ad free, Pop up free webspace which you can host any website of your choice providing you have the url and are a member of redguides.
1. No file sharing servers
2. No music sharing PERIOD!
3. Only orginal adult material allowed. So no pic farms, get real ones of your chicks and you can host them. My hosting is in michigan and they require documents for every model or i wouldnt care!

You will provide me with the following, a valid email address at all times to contact the website admin.
A url you have purchased in your name so i can point it to were it noeeds to go.
Maybe a thanks dude once in a while. Thats it. Any paying customers that come to my service, you get 90%. Im not hurting for money. This is not a promotional deal. This is simply a way for me to give back to the community i have been apart of for 15+ years. I will not be responding to anyhting here, please email in private to [email protected]

Free Webspace For All Redguide Members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back