• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Free EQ Forever-Un-Attune items after wearing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
The first topic, free everquest is simple. Let your account become expired, or cancelled, and when it comes time to resubcribe select credit card. Subscribe for one month of regular Everquest, put in all your information correctly. Now once you have all your information in before you hit submit enter a false CC expiration date. The servers will not catch this till about the end of every month, and at that point you can just re-do this all over again. Proven works, its been happening for over three years now.

The second, to make an attuneable item trade-able after wearing it is also very simple. Just hand it to Gorvoroth in Nobles Causeway, by the Wall of Slaughter side (He is on the path, can't miss him) He will hand back the item as trade-able. You can turn in up to 4 items at a time to him.

Re: Eq1-Post-Free EQ Forever-Un-Attune items after wearing

Wouldnt risk the first one myself, although that second tip I'll be trying out tonite. I wonder if it works on potions too? As their is another NPC in a zone I will not mention that you can hand potions too and he hands them back full charged.

Re: Eq1-Post-Free EQ Forever-Un-Attune items after wearing

Bored at work, so I guess I will check out the second option and report back lol.

Also recharges items...

I've made 300AA over the last 5 months... this is an old bug they never have done anything about... love xp potions~

For the record...the first one is considered CC Fraud technically...But I have heard of people who has been using it, even being able to 2-10 box with it, never been caught etc...

The first one has been discussed a lot hasn't it, in some other thread? I remember skimming over a lot of it. The second one works like a charm. OMG please no one get this nerfed! I knew there was a reason I couldn't bring myself to use that last hit of my potion.

Hotter said:
The first one has been discussed a lot hasn't it, in some other thread? I remember skimming over a lot of it. The second one works like a charm. OMG please no one get this nerfed! I knew there was a reason I couldn't bring myself to use that last hit of my potion.

Yes, it was a thread here by Brandrent, and he posted it on kenetix, which is where Mochila got it.

Actually, long before Kenetix was around, someone posted this as away to refill potions, from an NPC in Qvic.

Sklark said:
Actually, long before Kenetix was around, someone posted this as away to refill potions, from an NPC in Qvic.

yeah but this is a totally different npc, in a totally different zone,who is an actual quest npc that you would normally do turn ins to. so it is a different kind of exploit.

Yes, it was posted here before kenetix was up. trust me man I don't open my mouth unless I know whats going on ;), and the few times I do I humbly accept being schooled and appologize for it.
I was talking about the free eq thing (Brandrent's post.) and the deattuning of items, which was Thenewguy's idea, which he shared with mochila, and mochila posted on kenetix as his own submission, to gain level 2 access.

This is not a flame, I'm just stating facts, and my opinion.....but unless you're buddy buddy with someone, it's just common courtesy to give credit to the person you got the info from ;)

and since no one has given them props. Thank you Brandrent for free EQ, thank you Thenewguy for unattuned items. oh and thank you Rayray for the recharging of items with the npc in Nobles Causway.
now if sony just hadn't nerfed the no drop to another account transfer exploit I found ..... maybe someone would thank me. *whaaaa*

:D

TNG never mentioned anything to me about un-attuning items actually, A good friend on my server told me , but he is not one for exploits etc, So I submitted. Credit is really his, but /shrug.

I would have to say the same thing Tone. If you cannot afford Eq then why steal it something wrong with that.

Tho haft been NERFED!!!! wasnt working for me guys... Tried Gorvoroth and the other named dragorn in the zone... 2pmpst.

Actually, long before Kenetix was around, someone posted this as away to refill potions, from an NPC in Qvic

That was me, and it was the stalwart caretaker that gaurds the entrance to Ikkinz 4 raid "Antechamber of Destruction" which has been nerfed awhile back

how could it have been nerfed if there was no updating of files?

it was working yesterday

can they nerf it serverside and we not see it?

Try the NPC near the Spire Zone line in DS, he worked this morning, I was unable this morning to get any in NC to work but he did.

Free EQ Forever-Un-Attune items after wearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back