• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Free Anguish Flagging (and other flags) (1 Viewer)

Kraze

RedCents
Was thinking, perhaps docrack sharedbank could be used (although highly bannable) to shared bank over an anguish flag, thus flagging an alt as well. A character doesn't need to keep the seal on their character or even in the bank to remain flagged as I have an anguish flagged toon that I accidentally deleted the seal on and she still goes to anguish all the time...so perhaps one toon giving the seal to an alt would flag the alt?

Can anyone confirm?

even if it weren't nerfed, it's not worth it. They will catch you on the shared bank every time. I lost a couple accounts about a year ago. I'll never use DoCrack again. :p

I was constantly using Shared bank for Plane of Time armor, keys, Vxed armor, Tipt and anything around them expansions. Did all of that about a month before they started banns heard when they started alot of people was banned guess I was one of the lucky ones *shrug*

Free Anguish Flagging (and other flags)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back