• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Framerate keeps going to 30 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
151¢
Ok I feel like a idiot here but am going to ask this question in hopes to resolve a situation. Try to be somewhat gentle. ok when mq not loaded my framerates are fine 200 plus on all toons. When I load mq goes to 30 and I have to reset the slider bar for max frames per second in game to max every time I log in.... background doesn't move. I have checked the mq frame limiter in game on all toons and its disabled. Have checked every plugin I can think of that would control frames and such. Obviously some setting I have enabled or something is doing it but for the life of me I can't find it. I know all I have to do is log in and go to each toon and move the slider but that is a bit of a pain if you never had to do it before. So any suggestions where to look? Maybe delete my mq.ini and redo? Bring em on it has to be something easy I am just a dumbass today...errr this year...errr yea

Ok I feel like a idiot here but am going to ask this question in hopes to resolve a situation. Try to be somewhat gentle. ok when mq not loaded my framerates are fine 200 plus on all toons. When I load mq goes to 30 and I have to reset the slider bar for max frames per second in game to max every time I log in.... background doesn't move. I have checked the mq frame limiter in game on all toons and its disabled. Have checked every plugin I can think of that would control frames and such. Obviously some setting I have enabled or something is doing it but for the life of me I can't find it. I know all I have to do is log in and go to each toon and move the slider but that is a bit of a pain if you never had to do it before. So any suggestions where to look? Maybe delete my mq.ini and redo? Bring em on it has to be something easy I am just a dumbass today...errr this year...errr yea
the cwtn plugins will set your frames to 30 if you have them set lower than that in the everquest settings.

you can turn that off

1695573713887.png

if there was something off with EQ/MQ relationship saying it was below 30 when it wasn't, then it would be setting you to 30 (i'll take a look)

the cwtn plugins will set your frames to 30 if you have them set lower than that in the everquest settings.

you can turn that off

View attachment 51125

if there was something off with EQ/MQ relationship saying it was below 30 when it wasn't, then it would be setting you to 30 (i'll take a look)
Thanks Sic I would probably never found that unless it was by accident. Once again you have made the Galaxy safe for humanity!

Problem - Framerate keeps going to 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back