• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Frame Limiter resetting settings (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,874¢
Pronouns
He/Him
So, ever since the patch with new expac etc my Frame Limiter in the MQ settings resets every time I log. NEVER had this issue before and I reset them the same way I did when I originally did it. Any ideas on how to make them stay? or a hotkey I can click to log in and reset them daily?

unless using "per character" framelimiter will save with the last person logging out.

so if you turn it off or something on someone, and then everyone else logs out, and then you log out - it will save with the settings the person to last log out had - is this what is happening?

unless using "per character" framelimiter will save with the last person logging out.

so if you turn it off or something on someone, and then everyone else logs out, and then you log out - it will save with the settings the person to last log out had - is this what is happening?

If it Saves to the last setting person I log out, then it will Follow the tanks rule of no frame limiter because obviously I don't need my main tank screen froze in background.

I will try to Re set it and attempt to log out differently and see what happens.

So to answer yes that must be what is happening

If it Saves to the last setting person I log out, then it will Follow the tanks rule of no frame limiter because obviously I don't need my main tank screen froze in background.

I will try to Re set it and attempt to log out differently and see what happens.

So to answer yes that must be what is happening
Same as you, I "normally" only run open on driver. However I did go through and set them "by char", so that when I want to limit, or go full throttle, everyone is unique.

Same as you, I "normally" only run open on driver. However I did go through and set them "by char", so that when I want to limit, or go full throttle, everyone is unique.

Yeah hmm, I tried leaving it as the last one but then it now makes my tank settings like my DPS. Before patching My tanks would stay normal and my dps and healer in background would freeze.

Question - Frame Limiter resetting settings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back