• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Forums being blocked (1 Viewer)

alucard

RedCents
Apparently I cant access the better three word story and other forums on this computers blocker, what could it possibly be blocking?

Yeah all of a sudden I can't get to any oft he forums from work (Military base) so I prolly just got blocked from them . Classified as games now I think the front page may have changed or somethin or the word GAME added somewhere that keeps me from joining forums now from work. :confused:

Last edited:
Are you guys using IE? That content advisor blows, btw.

If using IE, go to Tools menu to Internet Options. Look at the Content tab. If you see a button under Content Advisor that says Disable, that is probably your issue. You will need the password to disable it.

Im using computers in hotels that you pay to use :(, and once every site was blocked, I asume is must be a bug because the Wall Street Journal isn't very dirty :O.

Thanks yoda, its working now, but I still needed a proxy :D.

Edit: Arg I cant give you a redcent either!

Edit: (Don't want to bump :P) Thanks solar.

Last edited:
Forums being blocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back