• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

forage (1 Viewer)

bartab

RedCents
since a few days, my forager bot in broodlands keep on foraging pod of water, and only that, I mean for 8 str8 hours he kept on destroying this...
has anyone remarked this ?

no .. i have a bot foraging right now in broodlands and he is stackiing up on all 100 items

what forage macro you using?

i wrote a custom one.. then decided to go back to YAFM.mac.. works good

Army

i have not tried the plugin since way back .. but i know for 100% sure that the forage macro works.. and i get tons of crap .. 8-)

also using it in other zones works good too...

I like the ini file so that i only keep items i want and only the number of them i want..

example.. i keep 20 pods and 20 rabbit .. to keep toon fed.. rest are destroyed.

8-)

sorry no clue on plugin or what its problem is

Army

are there any 200ish skill tailoring recipes that require foraged items as an ingredient? looking to raise the skill up and I have the multiple forage aa, just dont know what I can use it for

the ribbons use forages up to skill 182 ...

halflings can use the misty acorns.. foraged in misty thicket .. for tailoring..

but i think after 182 .. forages are not really used in tailoring much

few exceptions...

go to eq traders and search it out 8-)

ARMY

forage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back