• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MacroQuest (core) - Font size for different windows (1 Viewer)

RedCents
218¢
I did some searching in the forums and good 'ol Google to see how to change font size. Came across /mqfont to change it for the MQ Chat Window. However, I cannot seem to find a way to change it for the CWTN plugins or other plugins and luas. Does that even exist?

On a side note, know how to do it in the EQ UI for chat windows, but not for the hotbar button font, if that even exists.

Thanks

I did some searching in the forums and good 'ol Google to see how to change font size. Came across /mqfont to change it for the MQ Chat Window. However, I cannot seem to find a way to change it for the CWTN plugins or other plugins and luas. Does that even exist?

On a side note, know how to do it in the EQ UI for chat windows, but not for the hotbar button font, if that even exists.

Thanks
if you checked the cwtn sticky you would see that you can use the command to change the font sizes /shd font #, for example.

Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

as far as other stuff - that is going to vary resource by resource (if even an option)

for eq it is "/fontsize #" keep in mind, they're not *actually* sizes

font sizes are generally hardcoded into the windows, and would require you to custom each window piece, also the other pieces wont change size if you increase font size in a window, so you gonna have weird looking windows with overlapping texts.

MacroQuest (core) - Font size for different windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back