• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Fishing mac that works Please.. and some other stuff.

RedCents
43¢
Hoosier ,,I'm using ur macro for fishing but its constantly bout every other cast saying u cant fish holding something other than that working like a charm

RedCents
370¢
Ok if you have a brell's fishing pole you are set. Summon your rod and place in primary. Buy your catch-o-lot bait and you are set. The brell's pole is unbreakable now. This is as simple a macro as you get for fishing that works.

Attachments

Frimp

RedCents
361¢
@ChatWithThisName 's fishing macro is definitely the one to use. I dont have a fishermans companion so I bought a stack of catchalot bait, and like 10 poles, and let it fish all night. By the next day it was at 200, and I didnt have any stupid boots, daggers, or other junk. incredible work!!

RedCents
441¢
Im trying to use this Mac with "The Bone Rod" But it keeps telling me I have to put it in my primary hand which it already is.. anyone know how I get it to work?

RedCents
466¢
You should already have a mac called fish.mac. All you have to do is equip your pole and bait. Make a bandolier entry named fish. Open the fish make and add /bandolier Activate fish were i have it highlighted above call /check pole. It will keep going till you run out of poles or bait. It will destroy Tattered Cloth Sandal and Rusty Dagger while keeping every thinging else. There are better ones but this will work for all.
|*******************************************************************|
| - YodaFish.mac - *|
| - By: Yoda *|
| - v2.0 by DKAA *|
| *|
| Usage: *|
| To Fish and Gate if anything attacks you. *|
| Will Sit and camp out when you run out of bait. *|
| To be used with a Fisherman's Companion. *|
| *|
|*******************************************************************|

#turbo

#event BrokenPole "#*#You can't fish without a fishing pole, go buy one.#*#"
#event NoBait "#*#You can't fish without fishing bait, go buy some.#*#"

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| SUB: Main
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Main
/cleanup
:Fish
/bandolier Activate fish
/call CheckPole
/doability Fishing
/delay 65
/doevents

/if (!${Cursor.ID}) /goto :Fish

/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Tattered Cloth Sandal]}) {
/destroy
/delay 1s
} else {
/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Rusty Dagger]}) {
/destroy
/delay 1s
} else {
/call KeepItem
}
}
/goto :Fish
/return

| SUB: KeepItem
Sub KeepItem
/if (${Cursor.Name.NotEqual[Fish Scales]}) /echo Caught ${Cursor.Name}
/autoinventory
/return

| SUB: CheckPole
Sub CheckPole
/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].Name.Find[Fishing Pole]}) /return
/echo You need to put your fishing pole in your primary hand.
/endm
/return

| SUB: Event_BrokenPole
Sub Event_BrokenPole
/endmacro
/return

| SUB: Event_NoBait
Sub Event_NoBait
/endmacro
/return

| [+++ Formatted by MQ2fusing tabs for indents +++]

Last edited: