• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Firefall Pass Partisan Quest: Ratfolk Ratatouille (1 Viewer)

Rufus

RedCents
296¢
This is to help those who might need it on the Partisan Quest in Firefall Pass: Ratfolk Ratatouille

I used an updated mesh for Firefall Pass, which you can find here.

Basically, say "make" to Glimmar Remi, receive a dish, collect some items, combine them all in the dish, and give the new item back to Glimmar Remi. Three of these items are ground spawns that you will need to find and the other two are from drops from kills. For me, the hard part is ground spawns and deciphering what "item" to look for versus what you actually get when you click on it. So, here is my cheat sheet for anyone who still needs to do this.

Use /itemtarget "item (even a partial name)" ; /nav item ; then, finally, /click left item. Here is what you need to know:

Itemtarget phrase to useyields this when clicked on
pumpkina spicy Firefall pepper
plantwild mountain basil
mushrooma cinder chanterelle

Or, to put it even plainer:
INI:
/itemtarget pumpkin
/nav item
(wait until you get there)
/click left item

/itemtarget plant
/nav item
(wait)
/click left item

/itemtarget mushroom
/nav item
(wait)
/click left item

To go smoothly, this process will need some sort of regular invis. I have a bard so I don't worry about that too much. Just know you will need to be invis.

For the 2 drop items, I got these both for my whole group killing a fissure fiend in search of Rock Lobber. Just a heads up, this mob drops the type 5 HDex aug so he may be heavily camped. Other mobs should drop the other items you need as well.

Good luck!

Tip - Firefall Pass Partisan Quest: Ratfolk Ratatouille

Users who are viewing this thread

Back