• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Fight Fire, How to get at least one loot a toon, doing multiple times. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,274¢
I have a solid group of 6 toons. Nowadays you need less I am sure. Anyway here is my strat for guaranteeing a loot drop for one or more toons.

Have your party grouped up for the first mission and then get the mission. Which ever toons needs loot drop them from the task. However many toons you can do the mission will determine how many toons you can drop from task. Do the mission keeping in mind everyone who is in the task and killed the last 4 mobs will get a loot lock out. But this is ok. If any loot drops, add a toon you dropped previously to get the loot. Once added to task this toon will now have a loot lock out, but will get the loot.
Here is the strat if no loot dropped on first mission. Have one of the toons who needed loot but who didn't stay in the task (NO loot lock out) get the mission and zone in first. Then zone the rest of your group in. Once everyone is in drop the toon that needs loot from the task. Once he zones out, start the mission. Loot CAN still drop now. If loot drops, simply add the toon that needed it and he gets a loot lock out now. Rinse and repeat until loot drops for everyone you wanted to get it on.
Keep in mind, the toons that need loot must be dropped from the task to remain loot lock out free. This is how you are able to get a task that will drop loot again. If you have spare toons, you can easily fill your group up with no one who needs loot to do the mission. Then if loot drops, just kick one from task and add your looter. I have done this over and over for multiple toons and friends. It works exactly how I describe how to do it. I did try just getting the task repeatedly on loot locked out guys and no loot would drop.
Hope this helps anyone who still needs the loot!

Strategy - Fight Fire, How to get at least one loot a toon, doing multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back