• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Fellowship Update! (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,893¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Holy smokes - check this out.

So thanks to @MaxD for pointing this out last night.

They have updated Fellowship campfires, they are now 6 hours and have consolidated components

Check it:
All of them do the same thing - except there are ones with illusions

1561221860388.png

The new component is 1,000pp (buy from the dude next to fellowship guy in PoK)
1561221909602.png

Here is the good part!
It got a significant boost! and they should all last for 6 hours each now
1561221926996.png

HERE is the lucy information if you want to read more into it

I really hope this means we're going to see more fellowship love in the future!

More people please. Like 6 more at least.
At which point you do a guild with guild banner. There's really not much point to increasing it. Perhaps they should increase the frequency of allow one to change fellowships to say 12 hours rather than 24, but the point is you can change for xp sharing, no need to increase the size there. You can also teleport using the guild banner which also negates the need for more in fellowship. I can't see DBG devs changing them. In fact, they seem pretty hostile to them anyway and if anything, I would say they'd nerf them.

Really cool is the illusion that comes with each one. Ran around as a scaled wolf even after I deleted the campfire! Then I figured out where to click it off. One is still free at least if you don't want to spend the 1000 plat - I could have sworn each illusion gave you different benefits. Am not in the game now so can't check.

Holy smokes - check this out.

So thanks to @MaxD for pointing this out last night.

They have updated Fellowship campfires, they are now 6 hours and have consolidated components

It got a significant boost! and they should all last for 6 hours each now
View attachment 17183

HERE is the lucy information if you want to read more into it

I really hope this means we're going to see more fellowship love in the future!

Do those effects stack with everything? I seem to recall them not.

Standard of Power from the Empowered Fellowship campfire does have at least some stacking benefits. Didn't test everything, but my 110 RoS toons got about 7-8k more HP/Mana/End and their buffs lasted a little longer. Maybe not 10% but a few long ones were 10+ more minutes. Did not appear to buff pets though.

Last edited:
Attached my edited version of KA to use the new buff campfire:
  • If you have the new component - drop the basic Empowered Fellowship campfire for the buff
  • If you're out of components - drop the normal campfire
Thanks to kaen for the code help/advice this morning too. Edits are to Bind_Campfire sub if anybody wants just the code parts.

Attachments

• kissassist.mac
    650.3 KB · Views: 37
Kind of a bump post but the empowered fellowship absolutely helps with mana preservation and spell haste. I am running a Pally/Druid/Enc/Monk/Monk/Monk and we are level 97. This seems to be really good for our group and I just switched to using it. It might not be effective over level 100 but anyone leveling a new crew should be using this as much as possible.

Kind of a bump post but the empowered fellowship absolutely helps with mana preservation and spell haste. I am running a Pally/Druid/Enc/Monk/Monk/Monk and we are level 97. This seems to be really good for our group and I just switched to using it. It might not be effective over level 100 but anyone leveling a new crew should be using this as much as possible.

Yup, as long as you're not moving it's super good. The guild banner effects are awesome, too.

At which point you do a guild with guild banner. There's really not much point to increasing it. Perhaps they should increase the frequency of allow one to change fellowships to say 12 hours rather than 24, but the point is you can change for xp sharing, no need to increase the size there. You can also teleport using the guild banner which also negates the need for more in fellowship. I can't see DBG devs changing them. In fact, they seem pretty hostile to them anyway and if anything, I would say they'd nerf them.

But you need 12 people to drop a guild banner?

It'd be nice if they upped the fellowship to 15 or 18. I wouldn't have to keep cycling toons,

I'm going to dust off some toons for vitality farming while I'm leveling to 115 and maxing AA's in ToV. After that.... those bastards can go back to their hole.... unless the chase items drop more frequently in ToV than they did in TBL and it's viable to try to farm them.

I'm curious to see, though, if toons exp'ing in EoK/RoS/TBL have the ability to keep a toon doing lvl 111-115 full of vitality.

News - Fellowship Update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back