• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Feature or Bug? AAs being used up without buying glyph. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,452¢
1713464076585.png

So I was hitting my glyph Hotkey which activates the glyph on all toons and then buys a new one.

It failed on each click but it charged 45AAs for each one, so my toons went from 200 AAs to 20 in a few clicks.

Is this a new feature I dont understand or is it a bug? :shrug:

Update: I tested it again, I built up another 100AAs and it fails to buy the AA but it burns the AA points. :shrug:
This has been a bug for months and months (least since nov), if your buff locked, or have it blocked, it will "use" but not apply, let you buy a new one, and instantly use (and if buff locked, repeat the cycle).. its damn annoying, but can be worked around by not being max buff (happens alot on SK's).

This has been a bug for months and months (least since nov), if your buff locked, or have it blocked, it will "use" but not apply, let you buy a new one, and instantly use (and if buff locked, repeat the cycle).. its damn annoying, but can be worked around by not being max buff (happens alot on SK's).

I definitely wasn't even CLOSE to being buff locked though. It did it on all 6 of my toons and none of them were buff locked.

Problem - Feature or Bug? AAs being used up without buying glyph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back