• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

FD Glitches (1 Viewer)

smokinghot

RedCents
Hey All I have been playing a monk on Vanguard and there are a few glitches I thought i would share.

First I noticed that when I was mineing that if i was to Fd next to a Node and right click I was able to harvest it as though I was standing but with no aggro from them pesky mobs :-) This has helped me when I am in a tough place trying to get my mining stat up. I would assume it works with all types of harvesting.

Second thing I noticed was if I wasnt on my horse. . .say I got knocked off by a mob and recast it and then FD before u summoned the mount completly, Once i got back up I was on my horse and ready to roll.

Oh and last thing I noticed which has nothing to do with FD but I noticed in a few places that server chunk would take my horse away only I still was running at the same speed as if I was on the horse. There is a canyon that runs from Hathor Zhi to Lomshir that I was running through when I hit the chunk line and lost my horse. . .try it if u are native to the area. The run speed lasts until u attack something or harvest. I use it when I need to run a long way so I get the speed without the horse and being worried of being knocked off of said horse.

nice will have to try that out. One FD Glitch i know about is you can Fd and still have full use of your pet ( for the necro or dark elf pet) makes the pulling trick i posted that much better.

Yea pet is fully functional while FD hehe I use that when I am low on health. . .FD and get some health back while my pet is attacking

FD Glitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back