• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

FD for shamans (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
ok we all know about the instanct cast one charge ring from poair for shamans with fd right? well..
this has nothing to do with it

get the delay death aa not sure if uve gotta max it out or not, next just canni till ur below and into the neg hps and u will FD!!

not sure if u loose agro and dosnt last long but seems cool to me hehe

If the shaman has no agro you will be fine, but if the shammy does ahve agro and the mob eventuly comes his way he wil get chewed. When you drop due to Low hp you still have agro and can get chewed up.

But there could be a bug with this atm ie a nice exploit.. Can anyone confirm this? I dont play a shammy myself. But would think really any healer class could do this in some way with self nuking...?

Thanks for confirmation Moonspell placeingthis in the nerfed section, Nice try though Joman the best things usually come from people thinking outside of the box.... the box is ebil....... :mad:

FD for shamans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back