• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Favorite Macros when boxing (1 Viewer)

crumpshot

RedCents
32¢
I was in the middle of setting up 2 new characters and while I was filling out my in-game macros, I realized how long and how much value I've gotten out of these two over the years.

They are super simple, but very powerful for numerous situations combined with EQBC. Most folks here likely already use this stuff, but thought I would share with newer folks that may not.

/bca //moveto loc ${Me.Y} ${Me.X} ${Me.Z}
-Drive your group to your main accounts exact positioning (especially vertically).
I used this one religiously when stick/follow/chase were not performing as I needed.

/bca //target id ${Target.ID}
OR
/bct CharacterName //target id ${Target.ID}
-Control all your characters' targeting from your main toon to then perform whatever following action you want them to-do. I had heal/buff/damage macros for pretty much every toon on my main tank toon using this that allowed me to pretty much play them effortlessly.

Guide - Favorite Macros when boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back