• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Favorite command (1 Viewer)

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,437¢
Was reading some threads today and got to thinking. Whats the most popular thing that brings mq2'ers to using it. I know for myself /stick is the best thing since sliced bread. Of course once running mq2 I dug into many things I shouldnt have :D

So post a reply with your favorite command if you care to fufill my curiosity.

My most used would be /stick.

My Favorite would have to be wait4rez.mac, Saves me so much time, and lets me go AFK after dieing, and get other shit done.

Favorite Commands:

Plugin- mq2csum

Macro- Bellfast3: The Hive ( cocoon.mac )

Command- /speed

=)

The invaluable command in a Vanilla MQ2 is in my book most certainly the /target command.
I'd even go so far as to say it's the best regardless of plugins.

Have played a healer class for a loong time, and using /target without MQ2 can just be a hazzle. So much can block regular /target.

F.ex. War01 stands in front of me, sure that huge Bst03 stands between me and War01 but hey, I can see Waro01 so no problem, right? Wrong! Sorry you do not see that person around here according to EQ /target

MQ2 /target to the rescue.

/target combined with /face = best combination ever.

Mine is /memset (mq2instamem)

This by far is the best. There is nothing like having your buff set up and a mob attacks. Hit hotkey /memset attack and bam the mobs got a world of hurt coming to it.
I have 5 spell sets hot keyed. And you can be running while it instamems them. That is uber hotness. If you don’t have this plug-in I STRONGLY suggest getting it. And whenever someone needs buffs it’s a click away. I also have it set up to do certain gems only so I can keep up my spells that take long to reuse.

2nd is /warp /gate
3rd is mq2 melee
4th is /bc for bot control
5th /target (2nd for warp target lol)

I really like this thread it let me know what to check out. Does anyone use mq2fps?

EvenLessSpam said:
The invaluable command in a Vanilla MQ2 is in my book most certainly the /target command.
I'd even go so far as to say it's the best regardless of plugins.

Have played a healer class for a loong time, and using /target without MQ2 can just be a hazzle. So much can block regular /target.

F.ex. War01 stands in front of me, sure that huge Bst03 stands between me and War01 but hey, I can see Waro01 so no problem, right? Wrong! Sorry you do not see that person around here according to EQ /target

MQ2 /target to the rescue.

/target combined with /face = best combination ever.

I'm with you here...never used /face though. There's a nifty little plugin I found (prlly everyone too? lol) mq2otd.

Makes this silly little, but handy ass thing that looks like

0-

And the little dash moves whereever your target is plus gives a feedback of how many ft away the target is. Even when MQ2Map was busted last patch this sucker kept me going.

So for me, its mq2csum (which makes me paranoid! hehe) mq2map, loot macro (multi boxing requires this damn macro).

I wanna know what /stick does? Never used it!

I think the question is really, what do I miss the most when I don't have mq...

#1) mapfilt
#2) moveutils, mainly /stick
#3) twist
#4) speed and warp (I have a fast horse, FJBoots, and often bot a bard in the group, so... hence the lower rating)

As far as macros...

#1 Nuker.mac
#2 Safetynet.mac
#3 Bardbot.mac (I think I got this one from mq site)

And yes, I'll post #'s 1 and 2. They are quite simple, but subtle enough for group and raid use. Can't even guess how many deaths they have saved.

Ah k found it. Since I box, this looks pretty nice. If you aren't boxing and like this, i'd have to guess it works better than /fo

Reloaded said:
Ah k found it. Since I box, this looks pretty nice. If you aren't boxing and like this, i'd have to guess it works better than /fo
Considering you can /stick hold 15 behind a_random_mob_001, it's exponentially greater than /follow. Stick isn't limited to PCs, let alone group members.

/plugin mq2twist - I can toss on abard, twist and afk for hours in a group and they just think I am the quiet type.

/gate - Love this command. I play a druid and never even feel like loading up gate.

/mac abard - Reason being, simple auto attack macro. Can't ask for anything easier. I have altered it to gate at 30% and /q after zoning into Guildlobby (Dying or gating).

Favorite command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back