• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fast AA's (1 Viewer)

Big Ren said:
What about for a Mage? where is a good place for fast AA's still level 54 only :( i need to level faster

A 54 mage AAing? I've taken lots of pet classes up to 75 and I can tell you it's hard in the 50s.

If you're looking for afk exp, pick the lowest lvl mobs that give exp and that your pet can easily kill. Hopefully you've got your epic. If not, buy MQ or whatever to get it. It'll destroy mobs easily for you. Soloing closes all the instances so you'll need an out of the way spot - Sol B maybe. KC's doable with the epic but you'll need HP buffs on the pet so a lot of traveling will be required. Velks is pretty close to a PoK portal and has nice exp for your lvl - AND they don't hit that hard, iirc. If you've got the DL portal piece from grieg, you can easily do KC and gate to PoK for buff replacements and just run back.

I could be a lot more specific and probably have better info if you can provide race, equipment lvl including epic 1.0, and if you're talking about afk exp or not.

Fast AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back