• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Farming spot for a 70 shaman and ranger (1 Viewer)

Magicmonkey517

RedCents
I need a good farming spot for my 70 ranger 465 aa, and 70 shaman 416 aa.
Both buff up to about 9.5k hp. I just need a spot I can farm to pass time, make a little exp and some cash and or items.
Any ideas?

Deep Orc Lego's in Stoneroot Falls. Drops TONS of runes (Shadowspine ones) And are easy to kill, just takes awhile. They average hit for 900 on a silk wearer...and they have quite a few hp, but the runes are at a minimum of 5k each on my server. Can probably make 50k an hour at that rate at least chain killing them

prolly no market in it but use to farm solro with my shaman back in the day for ornate, sold pritty well was a laugh taking 5mobs with me shaman and having my rog dps, good exp for my rog (who was 55ish at the time)

If your exp is maxed and AA isnt a concern I would just farm NC. Plenty of cash drops there stil an runes still sell well. There are several camps that can be easly done with a druid shammy combo and Harmo works there. Plus Bazu blood still sells well there as well as Murglider blood.

Farming spot for a 70 shaman and ranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back