• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Fan Faire Go'ers! (1 Viewer)

cronic

RedCents
Since I've been at the Fan Faire, I've met only a small handful of admitted MQ users. Out of that handful, only one nice fellow came up and asked me if I was the cronic (although the rest did recognize my name). I was really hoping for a bit more than this. So, if you're at the fan faire and plan on going to the banquet, costume contest, and the festivities afterwards, please come up and say hello! My name tag is flipped around to the blank side and has 'cronic' written on it with a sharpie.

C'mon guys, I'm bored at this thing :(

cronic

ROFL ... at the image of Cronic being chased keystone cops style by SOE :).. or hired by them :(

I would personally love to say hi to you in RL.. but, Australia is a bit far to leave now... If you ever come down under, I'll gladly say Hi to anyone, hell, come to my place for coffee :)

Too bad Australia's a little out of my way for now :(
Sorry Cronic, didn't have the money to go to the fan faire nor do I know if I would have if I had the money. I've just never really been interested in that sort of thing without rl friends going with me.

Fan Faire Go'ers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back