• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Falling to Death (1 Viewer)

RedCents
750¢
I have a new character that I am leveling up. It falls for 200K damage all the time, even with levi on. Its so bad I just expect to rez it every time I run anywhere. Is this an EQ issue, or something with RG? It doesn't happen on any other toon.

Solution
I have a new character that I am leveling up. It falls for 200K damage all the time, even with levi on. Its so bad I just expect to rez it every time I run anywhere. Is this an EQ issue, or something with RG? It doesn't happen on any other toon.
Eq issue.

Was a huge issue on test with SKs a few years ago.
that sort of stuff used to happen when really really really overweight. But if your not overweight i dont know what could be the root cause.
I dont even know if the weight thing could still be an issue in modern eq.

Eq issue.

Was a huge issue on test with SKs a few years ago.

Solution
Question - Falling to Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back