• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

factioning.... (1 Viewer)

thegreat

RedCents
i have to get 4 chars able to turn in anguish quest armor...where is best place to do this? and how long does it usally take? any help would be great.

I still say DS depending on your lvl. I take all my alts there grouped with my druid and just run havoc thru there. I run around the zone grabbing every Loyalist faction mob i can get up to 20 of them, I have 125 points of ds on, regens, aura, heal pots, and start dropping Tectonic Quake when they all get there. It can be a pain in the ass sometimes to get a spell off while getting beat that much that fast, but I always get at least 1 cast off for all the faction hits. If i am using an alt, I just remove my ds, drop a small damage cast on them for the pulls, and a tectonic quake just before I drop the ae from the alt.

Faction hits are faction hits. It's still the same hit in DS that it is in Anquish. I am in an extremely high end raid guild, but even with the way we slaughter thru COA, I can drop a ton more mobs in DS much faster for faction.

factioning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back