• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Faction problem with epic (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I am at the part of my paladin epic where i need to do a turn in with Elia the pure of felwithe...I am KOS to her because of me killing tunare...anyways...it was suggested that I do this muffin quest in WFP...but I was also KOS to the dwarf I am supposed to turn the muffins into.

Najena was suppose to be a place i could hunt to get up my faction with Elia, but there is no faction to be gained there now (I am also going off info that is a few years old)...

I tried to charm Elia..but she can't be charmed, mezed..hell ever rooted. Also tried to charm the muffin guy in WFP...but when someone is charmed you don't get any faction from turn ins I found out....

anyone have any advice for this problem?

pacify and invis,

get a ranger or druid to help you out, pacify the dwarf, open trade window put the 4 muffins in, and have them cast invis on you.

should take about 200 muffins to get you out of kos, when i did it back in the day, i could do 4 stacks of 4, now i dont htink you can,

if the dwarf see's invis <and he some times does> just kill him and let him repop.

I have turned in probably...500+ muffins to pandos....still KoS....but I don't have to be invis'd now in order to turn in muffins....I guess there are differnet level of KOS because before if I was not invis'd after opening the trade window he would just give me my muffins back...man...too bad I can turn in stacks .....actually I am just glad I can do something to change the faction back around.

Faction problem with epic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back