• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabled? (1 Viewer)

Kidyan

RedCents
Anyone wanna post some information on here about how hard some of the fabled they have come accross are? Spawn time, Drops, etc. Ive seen a lot of links for the fabled and the new ones are just sickening. As far as I could see most are raid encounters from high end guilds. Atleast I got asked to tank the king yesterday because he was hitting for 6k. So if anyone has any personal knowledge about the fabled and they wanna share here... it would be nice since they arent around long :)

Yea yesterdays patch brought them back because of the 6th anniversary. They still have the old world ones which imo are easy and loot is not great. The fabled jboots are decent but they nerfed the speed last year. They also added kunark fabled mobs. Some seem inf hard raid mobs with gear better then time. While others are groupable and drop semi decent stuff... So far I have got a fabled jade mace for my monk twink. Its 15 18 dmg/dly and has 105 ish hps on it. So considering I could have duo the mob its really not bad at all. His spawn doesnt seem so bad either because it spawned twice in a row when i saw it but then again i wasnt there long so dont know what happened after that. VS drops fabled JB greaves which are soooo good. 3rd best guild on server did with 30 ish but I was not there so no idea on how hard it is or if they just wanted to bring overkill. Judging from the loot I would have to say you need a raid force. Then again sony has been aimed towards groups lately so shrug. If anyone has some info on the fabled and feels like posting here for more info i would appreciate it.

here is a list of a few fabled mobs.

An Evil Eye
King Xorbb
Corflunk
Zarchoomi
Barnacle Bones
Bilge Farfathom
Kizdean Gix
Emperor Crush
Ambassador Dvinn
Proon
Karg Icebear