• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - F2P and AA's (1 Viewer)

RedCents
445¢
I am currently playing a new group of 6 f2p characters. I hit level 60 then went to 50% aa for about 150 aa's. then went back to full level. I am close to 70. What do you guys do to train aa's? I plant on popping kronos and going all aa so I wanted to wait as long as possible. Any good strats for when to just level the aa? I'm looking for ideas here on what is the best. I never went from level 1-120 in one shot.

I am currently playing a new group of 6 f2p characters. I hit level 60 then went to 50% aa for about 150 aa's. then went back to full level. I am close to 70. What do you guys do to train aa's? I plant on popping kronos and going all aa so I wanted to wait as long as possible. Any good strats for when to just level the aa? I'm looking for ideas here on what is the best. I never went from level 1-120 in one shot.
Which server? Live?

yes Live.
Don’t grind AAs at all until 110!

Once you pop a krono you will auto grant up until TBL (lvl 110) which is a TON of AAs. Like months worth of grinding. Spend 100% of your time grinding exp. If you feel like you need AAs just pop a krono and will you be granted 100% of the AAs for the given level up to 110.

You could potentially get into the 90's when you're limited to 250 aa's, provided you have good gear and higher level buff classes at your disposal. Even with good gear and buffs, you'll face some difficulty post level 85. The aa's are really important.

If you are leveling with no outside help anywhere I’d pop those Kronos now since the auto grant aas will help you grind faster.

If you don’t pop the krono I am not sure how efficient grinding is going to be post 85/90 with 250 max aas on all ur toons..

If you are leveling with no outside help anywhere I’d pop those Kronos now since the auto grant aas will help you grind faster.

If you don’t pop the krono I am not sure how efficient grinding is going to be post 85/90 with 250 max aas on all ur toons..
Yeah true. I think when I was fresh I popped one around 85 to make things A LOT easier. Then grind like crazy for 30 days to maximize the krono time. Each level will autogrant AAs for the level.

@Free_Sid incorrect, if you've hit the tank wall...pop a krono on the tank and turn on autogrant aa's keep it focused on grinding lvl's...you can use the better healing merc to get your whole team up to 110's...make sure you raise a cleric and pop it at 110 so it can keep your team alive

I usually pop a krono by 85 or so...anything other then straight up powerlevel with the new toon standing in the corner becomes too painful at that point without the autogrant aa's.

If you have access to higher-level toons, or friends who do, you can wait until level 110. But if you're grinding on your own, the krono from levels 80-85 will make life easier and leveling faster. That's what I did when I came back after 15 years in February, and it was worth it."

thanks ...ill red cent these comments as i can. i forgot about auto grant so that makes it way easier. fortunately I have access to her level tunes so that will help also

Really only need tank subbed. FTP Heal and CC are decent enough to get by. I would get dps subbed next then cap 115 AAs. then sub CC and then heals or vice versa.

Discussion - F2P and AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back