• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EZ Server Automation (1 Viewer)

RedCents
658¢
Hi All.

I've finally quit EZ and EQ after 8 years and 20 years respectively. After investing so much time it seems a waste to not leave at least something behind. That being said, the below github is all of my automation for EZ Server. Much of it can be used, with some tweaks, on any server. The code is not perfect and can certainly be refactored, but I'll leave that to you current players.

Code has been moved to level 2. You can get full access by finding the post within the EMU Underground in level 2.

README.md

Key macros

autoattack.mac - Used to drive a large group for full automated attack. Uses various loops combined with counters to cast the right spells/perform the right actions at the right time. Uses EQBC chat groups such as ua etc.

autoheal, autoheal2, autoheal3 - used for clerics. With 3 clerics these will create a nice Vie/Heal rotation. Assign to a hotkey and start at the beginning of fight. /bct cleric //macro autoheal <healtarget>
these also cast dmg spells. Nice little combat cleric macro.

chanter.mac
- used for buffing your raid with chanter buffs. My chanter was on a necro account so I /switchchar at the end.

combat.inc - contains various combat methods. Used in many of the macros.

corpse.mac - loot your corpse. useful to use in combination with aoe rez /bca //macro corpse.mac

druidheal - 4 used for druid healing. With 4 druids will do a Skin rotation plus sweet heals also automates dmg spells. Very good dps from droods! Counters are set to stagger the rotation correctly.

usage: /bct druidname //macro druidheal <healandassistname>

EZCharmUpgrade.inc - This was my original include file. I was lazy and grouped many different types of methods here. They have since been separated out into combat.inc, loot.inc, etc. some macros still do use this though.

farmsharp.mac - used for farming sharp. place your toons to the right of sharp in the open space where you will not get aggro. Checks for sharp and pulls him. used in conjunction with my jumping through hoops macros lol

gods.mac
- used for farming T3/T4 bosses. Requires a toon with the tokens in front of the boss spawner

fs7.mac - Farm tofs floor 7. Start in mirror room :) Requires 2 toons maintaining guild, raid and solo instances.

justpull.mac - loops and pulls everything in range using scepter. Use when pulling, ezpz.

loot.inc Loot utilities.

lootgo - lootgo3.mac used for automated looting. These use LoadIni files found in loot.inc or EZCharmUpgrade.inc. You can set what to loot in those methods.
Useful if you have toons that want to loot different items, i.e T8 dragon scales. Similar to ninjaloot or w/e

lootdestroy.mac - will loot and keep what is set to keep while destroying everything else. Really useful for T9 zone pulls. Setup 6-8 toons looting and they will tear through your corpse pile. Use only in T9. Check the method it includes and update the corresponding LoadIni accordingly.

magenuke.inc
- Mage combat script

usage: /bct mage //macro magenuke <tankname>
movement.inc
Contains movement utilities for max automation!!!

MoveUtility.inc
Contains movement utilities for max automation!!!

necro.mac - necro4.mac
Used for necros to continuously cast Death and other dmg spells. Using on 4-5 necros will stagger the death spells to allow for max dps. Necro combat!

usage: /bct necroname //macro necro <tankname>

pal.mac - paladin combat

palbuff.mac - Will cast all paladin buffs.

pod.inc files
- Include files for postorms automation

pod.mac files
- postorms automation. Should be documented

ranger.mac - used for ranger combat automation

rog.mac - used for rogue combat automation

shaman.mac
- used for shaman combat automation. Includes combat spells + healing

sharp.inc used for sharp farming automation (Jumping through hoops!)

sharpraid.mac - farm sharp with a raid

sharprun.mac
farm sharp with single toon. requires toons with CoH items placed near hoops

tacvi.mac
- Old school nastalgia automation!

warbuff.mac buffs up a warbuff

utils.inc - lots of utilities!

wiznuke.mac - Wizard combat automation

wisp.mac Get some wisps!!

Anyway, EQ was great for 20 years. Hope you all can enjoy!

Last edited:
EZ Server Automation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back