• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Extreme Loot Helper Request (1 Viewer)

hamburgerhelper

RedCents
161¢
Well, lately I have been trying to write a macro to help me loot mobs on my secondary char while the other one kites his little heart away.. Now, I am in no way talented at writing macros and have had minimal success on what I am aiming for. Maybe one of you veteran macro makers would be willing to take up a task!!

What I want to happen is the following:
Have a Master, maybe after master is targeted the bot will /assist to obtain the current mob.
While target was kited bot could cast additional spells upon it, but only if target reaches a certain percentage of life, and bot has a certain percentage of mana.. otherwise just sit and meditate.
After mob is dead wait 2.5min to loot(want bot outside group is why).
After stuff is looted, have the anchor point where he can return to, maybe make it his starting location.
Rinse and Repeat!!!!

I personally use a druid as my little loot whore! Really hope someone can piece together something for me.. tired of missing out on those spectral parchments.

Thanks in Advance,
Hamburgler

Last edited:
Extreme Loot Helper Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back