• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Expansion keys payable via paypal? (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Anyone know a site that will sell the new expansion keys via paypal? I dont have a CC right now so I cant digital download. Checked irnewb but they dont have the option for the new expansion.

Any ideas?

N

At the moment Tss is digital download only. It doesn't exist in any store there is no way to enter a keycode for it. There are rumors that come christmas another "package" deal will come out that includes Tss in it.

Also if you use Paypal don't they have a "virtual credit card" option. Not sure how much it costs, but you transfer money from an account to paypal and then get a CC number that you can use to pay for things online. Lots of people do it because it makes for safer online transactions.

I saw a posting about how someone used Global Collect to buy the expansion. Global Collect supposedly takes many forms of payment including paypal.

Post was on Sony forums, and Kytherea even replied to it. Seems valid enough.

goto western union or wallgreens buy one of those pay as you go credit cards think they like 10 $ and use that .. That pay pal thing above looks fishy hehe

Expansion keys payable via paypal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back