• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Evolving Items (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

RedCents
So, I have read about a macro that levels it for you. Was wondering if there is actually one out there and I just couldn't find it, or if it was just the macro that had you opening the cacoons or whatever that I had found when i searched the many different ways to search.

Also, what are the best ways to level one up? I was thinking of just Dualwielding it along with my drum in my vxed macro, but of course, Sony never called Terminex and got rid of all the bugs... Can't dual wield instruments at the current time that I am writing this... yup... thats Sony for ya.

Um... no, you can't dual wield instruments. If you have an instrument in your offhand, you can't have anything in your primary. Been that way from the beginning.

Timbuktu said:
Um... no, you can't dual wield instruments. If you have an instrument in your offhand, you can't have anything in your primary. Been that way from the beginning.

He meant the fact that the last patch they broke primary instruments. You can't use primary instruments in your mainhand with a weapon in your offhand when you previously could. It's a bug and is being fixed soon.

Heh, I don't have TSS, but I also don't have any accounts active til I get some money anyway. Heh.

Wow, ya that's pretty lame... Breakin the bard! Breakin the bard! Duh duh duh! Breakin the bard!

Timbuktu said:
Wow, ya that's pretty lame... Breakin the bard! Breakin the bard! Duh duh duh! Breakin the bard!

See the good side though. They are altering the rules about instruments and weapons. Previous you could only wield an instrument that was primary/secondary, in primary with weapon in secondary or instrument in secondary and nothing in primary.

As long as they don't change there mind then after the fix you can wield Weapon primary and instrument secondary.

I've never evolved an item before but all I've ever heard about it is you need to just kill a lot with your weapon to evolve it. So the only macro that would help you do this would just run around killing everything, which would be SLOW SLOW SLOW if you're higher than level 20 or so. I might be wrong, but that's all i've ever heard. Maybe the bard vxed macro would help if your a bard, or the forgotten halls macro? I never used either of these macros, so I'm not sure just trying to help.

Evolving Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back