• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Everquest1 Guide to Play (1 Viewer)

Alex6649

RedCents
I'm kinda courious. What information someone visiting this site might have about EQ? After playing this game exclusivly for almost 6 years now. First on Veeshan as a Cleric, Warrior, and Ranger. Then moved over to Stromm to start over. this time as a Enchanter(2), Mage and Sk. :D ( just had to try the dark side once.)

What is it your trying to figure out, and use on your own in EQ?

For many people I talk to most are fustrated when trying to find a group.
I usually will go LFG for about 30 min. in the mean time I run errands, or solo tradeskill mobs " like the Crag-spiders in West karana to make silk Swatches for tailoring," Weak spiders in newbie zones can be farmed for the spiderling silk, and pelts off cats, lions and bears used to make padding for blacksmithing. BTW did you know it is easy to make padding and sells for 20 to 25pp each in the Bazaar. and this is only 2 of the items I work on while LFg. BUT after being LFG for 30 to 40 Min. it's time to take a more active approace. learn to find a partner who compliments you, and get the ball rolling. take off for some semi safe spot and just the 2 of you can exp while slowly add more people until you have 5 or 6 members exping. If thing going well we can talk about trying something newas a group, but at least your keeping the experience flowing. learn a bit out the people your grouped with before jumping into the fire and it's Better then sititng on my ass in Knowledge whining cause i can find a group.

What are some other things people have questions about?

GL all see you on the other side

Kilmy

Everquest1 Guide to Play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back