• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Everquest Patcher (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
Hello,

After this last patch my patcher doesn't work. When I run it it comes back with "Please run Everquesr.exe" but there is no Everquest.exe on my computer. I have a shortcut that skips the patcher by putting the "patch me" in the file line but it goes for eqgame.exe . When I change it back to normal it will not work but it works fine when using the patchme at the end. I can get all the way to character select but it disconnects me when I choose my character because I haven't patched the game.

Does anyone have an old patcher or can ssomeone help me repair whatever the problem is now? I use Vista and have everything set to run as administrator and it all worked fine until this last patch.

Any help would be appreciated,

Hoecus

I am using that now but it is slooooow. I have had it running for 12 hours and it has only downloaded 35% and isn't moving now at all. I re-started it and I can't get it to download any faster. for 3.44 Gb I'll have to wait 24 or more hours for it to patch.

Something always happens when they patch,

Hoecus

Everquest Patcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back