• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Everquest Demiplane of Blood Sisters Event! (1 Viewer)

Redfang is such a pain in the ass. Blunt weapons do more dmg to him then normal other weapons. Pull redfang down to the bottom of the spiral. Find a spot to pin him, and make sure he doesnt face the raid, cause of the silence. Have a kite team to kite the adds during the whole event, have them run up spiral and then jump off, and keep doing that. Redfang has a single target ramp. DPS redfang as much as you can, the faster you do the event the easier it is. Now when redfang depops, I believe he is only up for 2 minutes at a time, could be 3 dont remember. Have everyone gather very tight with each other. When all the adds spawn have Druids cast their AE root, Wizards cast AE nuke, and Enchanters AE mez (word of morell and echoing madness). The adds get hurt/die when a nuke hits them when they are rooted. Rinse and Repeat

Quick strat for Sisters...

1) Set up in the lobby and clear all the normal DP trash except the 6 vampiric bats(leave them up)
2) After trash is cleared, pull bats and have enchanters mez and keep them mezzed during the entire event.
3) Start event
4) Pull 4-6 mobs, more if you can handle it, at once until all the event trash is dead
5) Have the runners start once all trash is dead
6) Raid sit there being bored trying not to fall asleep and wait for respawn
7) Pull and kill any respawn
8) Collect loot

I'm not sure exactly what the runners do/say because I'm an enc and always stuck mezzing. If you got questions about it let me know.

plink

As for the sisters... You have hailers + a curer following the sisters around that report what they are doing to a channel. When another sister asks for what another is doing you get the report from a guildie in that channel and say it back to her for a success. I think after 6 successes on each sister you win the event.

Cyrus_doober said:
Problems kiting adds during redfang due to the pathing/warp changes of late. Any ideas besides OTing them?

we had a few issues with the latest changes. we tried kiting (which is what we did before) and it didnt really work that well (however the above method of running up the spiral and jumping off wasnt attempted). ive heard about using pallys to control/blind them but not sure how well this works. all we do is offtank them...just have to make sure they get slowed as early as possible. as an enchanter i usually spend my time helping get them slowed and then get into position near redfang for the gaytastic bats.

Everquest Demiplane of Blood Sisters Event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back