• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

even saddam got a trial (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madanbad

RedCents
I have bben caught up in the lastest EU ban wave, no i dont use or have used glider but i recievd the email saying that my account has been closed.

I have played WoW since its relise in the UK, and i have had no reply to 20 emails, and gettin an answer on the phone is nearly impossable

it seems thta if blizz deems to close your account, thats it they will and dont want to hear any of that 'hang on. i havnt done anything ' stuff.

i did have have a high lv raidin char,we were doin Naxx at the mo, it has been suggested that i start another char, but to be honist i have put way to much time and effort into the one that got closed and whats to stop blizz doing the same again 12 mths down the line again with no real exsplanation or proof.

anyway, thatnks for all the tips and help this forum has givern me and i realy do hope none of you get caught up in any bans that you are innocent of cos its sucks big time,

i do however need to know how to cancle my subscption when i pay it by pay pal please

even saddam got a trial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back