• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Other - EqMight/Project Might

Big shout-out to EQ Might and Project Might. The amount of custom content, progression, and quality-of-life features on this server is top notch.

Stizok is extremely receptive to player feedback and regularly takes ideas from the community and either implements them or improves upon them.

Project Might has also been a great change of pace. Being able to experience end-game content while only boxing four characters is a huge plus. You still get the challenge and progression without having to manage 12 different characters, inventories, INIs, gear sets, and everything else that comes with a massive box crew.

MQ/E3Next is encouraged! ROF2 Client.

If you're looking for a heavily customized EQ emu server with meaningful progression, great QoL features, and active development, EQ/Project Might is definitely worth checking out.

 
I’ll second or third or fourth this. Might has been a ton of fun, still a lot of great features and a lot of custom content. Easy to setup, Google is your friend.
 
Coming back to EQ as the nostalgia bug bites. Thinking of giving EMU another try but with MQ. These two servers caught my attention with all the positive comments. I'm very casual and don't like to ever control more than a single group nor do I care to push the highest tier. Assuming I should play on Project Might then?
 
These are modified servers with special rules/items. But they are popular. If you want more of a traditional experience Project Lazarus is good.
Laz is hardly traditional.
Its just as modified... Have you played on either?

To actually answer the question:

Coming back to EQ as the nostalgia bug bites. Thinking of giving EMU another try but with MQ. These two servers caught my attention with all the positive comments. I'm very casual and don't like to ever control more than a single group nor do I care to push the highest tier. Assuming I should play on Project Might then?
Project Might has a limit of 4 PCs and has tuned down some content to compensate. It has its ups and downs.

EQMight has a limit of 12, but 6 is very viable.

You can expect to make similar progress, the vast majority of content is doable just with 4 on PrM and 6 on EQM.

EQM will let you do slightly more by yourself if you move up to 12.

The very top end has some raids you can expect to find another dude to tackle, but they aren't the only thing to do at the very top.

Either server works.

I'd hit up the discord and chat with us there if you are having trouble deciding or want more info.
 
Other - EqMight/Project Might

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart