• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Eqini File settings change without input (1 Viewer)

Grpsmashin

Ranger Tank
RedCents
1,605¢
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone else has seen or had this happen before to them. Ever since the DX11 update, alot of the settings keep getting changed and/or wont save.

Ive deleted it and downloaded a new one just incase if it was corrupt but still the same.

EX:
Sounds setting = I listen to music when i play so i tunr everything off ingame and setting wise for sound. And for some reason it keeps getting turned on.

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone else has seen or had this happen before to them. Ever since the DX11 update, alot of the settings keep getting changed and/or wont save.

Ive deleted it and downloaded a new one just incase if it was corrupt but still the same.

EX:
Sounds setting = I listen to music when i play so i tunr everything off ingame and setting wise for sound. And for some reason it keeps getting turned on.
yeah mine have changed a couple times. now i've just been setting my eqclient.ini to read only (less than ideal, but having it get borked up sucks)

Problem - Eqini File settings change without input

Users who are viewing this thread

Back