• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EQGame.exe Change (1 Viewer)

i want dps... by lasts nights performance when you were out DPSed by a pally.. think ill ask someone else :P

ALOT more than just the game.exe changed ... I lookforward to the release of a fix for the sever cut soe has given us ....

the game seems to have alot of changes with the new expansion and our folks that work miracles will have the work cut out for them this time. as with every new expansion the cut run deep and our folks will need to be skilled surgeons to sew us together again so the bleeding stops and we can resume our real passion. EQ.

the game seems to have alot of changes with the new expansion and our folks that work miracles will have the work cut out for them this time. as with every new expansion the cut run deep and our folks will need to be skilled surgeons to sew us together again so the bleeding stops and we can resume our real passion. EQ.

that IS my quote of the week!

Your post touched me <3

b000000!!! get lost! no one wants you here on r3dgu1d3s.

SRSLY!

nah, I'm jking..

I got flamed one time too because I posted a patch message, but it's alright. :p

I hate how they are taking Legacy of Ykesha dyes out of the game, but love the new level 71+ spells for wizards that are instant DD's

Devlin said:
b000000!!! get lost! no one wants you here on r3dgu1d3s.

SRSLY!

nah, I'm jking..

I got flamed one time too because I posted a patch message, but it's alright. :p

I hate how they are taking Legacy of Ykesha dyes out of the game, but love the new level 71+ spells for wizards that are instant DD's

:p

I love that beastlords (and bards) are getting double attack at 71 .. hell, i love a lot about the changes.

Looks to me like they are adding everything that was good about EQ2 and leaving all the BS to stay with EQ2.. Sounds good to me.

Can't wait to see how crowded the new city is when the servers go live. Yea i'll be one of the thousands to start a new drakken.

This is the first time I've had the new expansion when it went live since Velious... for real. I've always had to wait til payday or whatever. So this is a treat for me...

Now if they can get most things right the first time and cut down on the repatches this time. ;)

Acidon said:
:p
I love that beastlords (and bards) are getting double attack at 71 .. hell, i love a lot about the changes.

Heh I wont be happy until they /delete bst

and yes im still bitter about them

It's funny, now every single melee class has all melee abilities ( excluding the things like backstab, etc ) Except for Shadowknights ( missing Dual Wield )....

Sheesh, when are they gonna give them Dual Wield! :)

Shadowknights are just really crappy necromancers that couldnt read enough to make the cut, so they slapped some armor on, handed em a big sword and said try to stay alive long enough for me to fd.

although warriors have a innate bonus to damage mitigation and can do more damage because of dual weild. The pally/sk usually holds a shield + the shield block aa, combine that with the sk/pally only damage mitigation rune from LS camp that add another 50% damage mitigation. Seems to me the warrior needs fd more than the sk. (didnt mention the defensive aa)

dobey said:
Shadowknights are just really crappy necromancers that couldnt read enough to make the cut, so they slapped some armor on, handed em a big sword and said try to stay alive long enough for me to fd.
lol i played a necro for 6 years and i know what you mean.. before i got smart and made a bard that can run and sing at the same time..

EQGame.exe Change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back