• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EQemu (1 Viewer)

V1C7UM

RedCents
P1999 -

I have a working equip item hack for Project 1999.

It allows you to equip any item, regardless of class restrictions.

Something the public is interested in?

Is it actually affecting server side statistics? That was an issue if I recall. It would show the stats client side but registered as an empty slot server side. Or something along that road. Awesome if it works!

Not sure how many in this community play emu tho. I would like to get a mq2 group together someday tho on p99 :)

I dont get a lot of gametime anymore but I have a 14 clr and a 5 chanter... Evil of course

no, indeed the statistics are affected as far as I can tell

There is one issue at the moment, equipped weapons render monsters invulnerable, when your class shouldnt be wearing the weapon... I.E. I tried to use a ghoulbane on my monk.... the procs works tho =)

As far as the armor goes, all other players see the armor, stats increase, I run around in full plate jump kicking skeletons. haha

I am looking for more practicle uses for this offset. Clickable Items, I.E. Donals vamps of mourning (click valor buff, also 125 point hp increase)

I heard that the offset to trade no drops is exploitable too, im working on that one.

EQemu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back