• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQEMU Server MQ (1 Viewer)

Here you go, this is functional with all 0.7.0 Servers (current release). It will not work with Scorpious2k. The warp functionality is not yet working (neither the regular warp or the packet warp). MQ2Auth has been removed, so it can be run on any PC. All other plugins that are included (probably not very many, I didn't spend much time doing this back when I played EQEmu) are fully functional.

If I can get some help from someone who better understands finding packet OPCodes, maybe I can finish the warp plugin for the EQEmu compile. PM me if you are willing to explain some stuff.

Good luck

Marburyisgod said:
Please don't post the compile for S2K, I am working on the project with a few friends and I would like it if that was not put up publicly.

lol Isn't that kind of ironic? Hack on your server but don't hack on mine? lol wtf is up with that.

Please don't post the compile for S2K, I am working on the project with a few friends and I would like it if that was not put up publicly.

I am speaking with Marbury via PM, either we will work together, or one of us will release a copy publicly at some point. As of now, mine is not complete... but I think Marbury is probably further along than me anyways (I just started a few days ago, and haven't had much time to look for the offsets).

EQEMU Server MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back